Derbisedum regulates the humidity and the temperature in your building. By creating a natural, living environment, Derbisedum contributes to the reduction of the CO2-emission. It facilitates and regulates the drainage of rain water.
Enjoy nature in full
The Derbigum system is an extensive roof made of succulents, delivered in precultivated tiles and with a root-proof waterproofing.
It is easy to install and requires a minimum of maintenance. The system is very light (30 kg/m² dry, 65 kg/m² saturated). You can enjoy your green roof immediately after its installation.
Provides Year Round Energy Savings
- Thermal "Blanket" saves energy in both heating and cooling.
- As much as 20% to 25% for building lower than 6 stories with more than 75% roof coverage.
Reduces Heat-Island Effect
- Decreases ambient air temperature to less than 9 degrees above ambient spring through fall temperatures.
Improves Air and Noise Quality
- Sequesters air-borne particulates and pollutants while absorbing and improving urban noise.
- Once established sedums, flowers, grasses, and native plants provide an excellent environment for insects, butterflies and birds on what was once an impervious structure.
- Creates a beautiful living rooftop environment
- Retains as much as 70% of the water while detaining 30% and slowing the rate of water runoff significantly.
- Bio and phyto-remediates the pollutants found on typical roof structures.
- Buffers the pH while improving the temperature of water.